Now available to RV Owners: best value on Travel Trailer Extended Warranties through top-rated carriers
How is it possible for Wholesale Warranties to provide premier RV Warranty coverage at such competitive rates?
Even at great prices, do I really need Travel Trailer Warranty coverage?
Whether to purchase an Extended Service Contract (otherwise known as an Extended Warranty) or not has been a topic of great debate among the RVing community for as long as the product has been around. Unlike your comp and collision insurance, obtaining an Extended Warranty for your travel trailer or 5th wheel is not required to receive financing, nor is it required by law to operate your vehicle, so it is easy to overlook the benefits of coverage. However, the complexity of modern RVs and the rise in repair costs has driven many travelers toward the benefits of warranty coverage.
Not convinced? Here are our Top 10 Reasons to purchase an RV Warranty, straight from industry experts:
1) High Cost of Repairs – RVs contain many custom-made mechanical devices, appliances, and parts that regularly endure a great amount of stress and vibration while the vehicle is in motion. The cost to repair or replace these components can vary depending on your RV type, but claims statistics show that most RV repairs cost an average of $300 per hour between parts and labor.
2) Shocking Likelihood of Repairs – The chance of a major breakdown will depend on the type of RV you own, but industry statistics reveal that 3 out of every 10 RVs will need some type of major repair by only the second year on the road, which jumps to 8 in 10 by the 5th year, and nearly every RV by only their 8th.
3) Prevent Repair Bill Spikes and Overpayment – When polled, the majority of RVers admit to feeling unsure that the repair cost they are being charged is fair. When repair facilities work with a customer’s RV Extended Warranty, they know that the adjusters are experts who have great knowledge and understanding of the current RV market. Making a claim through a warranty company provides means your repair facility will work with industry experts who ensure that repair costs are fair and reasonable.
4) Nationwide Coverage – Our policies will cover your towable RV anywhere you may travel throughout the United States and Canada, providing you with peace of mind wherever you may roam.
5) Unbiased RV Warranty Advice– At Wholesale Warranties we are an unbiased RV Warranty advisory agency that works with top companies to set up dealerships and consumers alike with the best RV plans on the market. Since we do not work directly for a warranty company itself, our opinion is impartial and based on the experiences of thousands of customers, dealerships, and repair facilities nationwide. To draw the most accurate conclusion about a given carrier, please read through our Most Important Things to Look for in an Extended Warranty Provider.
6) Get Exactly What You’re Looking For – At Wholesale Warranties, we understand that not all RVers are going to have the same needs, budget, or tolerance to risk. This is why we provide multiple levels of coverage, adjustable deductible choices, and varying component options to design a plan that meets the specific needs of each individual customer. Click here to learn more about some of the different RV Warranty coverage packages available.
7) Best Reputation in the Industry – Our combination of customer support and extensive coverage has allowed us to retain unmatched customer loyalty and satisfaction, and we are constantly striving to maintain or improve in these areas. In fact, we are the only RV Warranty Company to have had and maintain an A+ Rating with the BBB since our inception! Click here to review our BBB rating.
8) Verified Policy Holder Reviews – For many people the ability to hear the actual experiences of
existing customers who have used the policy we are recommending is an invaluable aspect of their research. Through our Customer Lobby account, potential customers have access to genuine reviews from verified policy holders who have purchased and used our recommended program. Click the logo or here to see our reviews.
9) Second Opinion Claims Adjusting – After we set you up with a policy, we by no means disappear! We are the only provider on the market to have established ourselves as an added layer of claims support for all of our customers. We are here to work with you, your repair facility, and your warranty company to facilitate communication and easy claims adjusting. We stand behind these comprehensive policies, and are dedicated to helping our customers get the most out of their RV Warranty coverage.
10) Constant Improvement – We are extremely proud of the measures we have taken to ensure quality service, products, and customer experience, but our mission is far from complete. At Wholesale Warranties, our company is committed to continually increasing the benefits, tools, and safeguards that ensure nothing but the best customer experience for all of our clients. We would love the opportunity to earn your business, answer any questions about RV Warranties. To get your free RV Warranty quote, click here, or submit your basic information below: